Baba

Reading is like breathing...

Drew…TGIF

Holy Frigging Matrimony: A Tangled Series Short Story (Tangled, #1.5) - Emma Chase

4.5 stars. I interviewed Drew for the Berner Zeitung. Please scroll down. It was fun!

photo tumblr_mn0zhxlpPy1qffcrao1_500_zps02305604.gif

Matrimony...? Drew needs a smoke...and I tell you to get rid of it. Subito!

photo tumblr_mn0zhxlpPy1qffcrao4_250_zpsadc3b492.gif

photo tumblr_mn0zhxlpPy1qffcrao7_250_zps6f4687db.gif

Here we go…

photo 1e906111-c162-4734-927c-090ccf3439db_zps300a120e.png

photo f8e9a6f1-c230-4409-9902-d09c5cb84997_zps7e5c2bd7.png

Sorry, I got sidetracked by the quotes. I'll give it another shot. Here we go again...

Baba:
Hello Drew. I'm Baba, a freelance journalist for the Berner Zeitung.

Drew:
Berner Zeitung? Never heard of that paper.

I'm from Switzerland.

Drew:
Shoot! I've never been to Switzerland. It's the country of watches, fine chocolate, banks as white as snow, and the Alps, isn't it? As you can imagine I was a very attentive student. *makes an angelic face* What about your women? Are they beautiful?

Baba:
*gasp* Drew, I thought you were going steady?

Drew:
Sure thing. But I like to do a little…er…platonic research now and then to…how should I phrase that…to enhance my bedroom activities. Makes my sweet Kate happy, for sure.

Baba:
I can show you a couple pics of women Made in Switzerland.
By the way, hands off, understood? All these women are either married or have a boyfriend.

Drew:
*makes incoherent noises* Baba, put the frigging pics in a spoiler! What do you think is going to happen when my Kate sees them?
*puts a hurt look on his face* I would never touch them anyway. Why would you think such a despicable thing of me? I mean look at me...I'm such a sweet little cherub, don't you think?

(view spoiler)

Baba:
Hmm…interesting question. Maybe she's going to give you blue balls. Sex deprivation? Squeeze your balls? Cut them off? Pinch you in the ass? Slap you? Scream at you? I know that women can get quite agitated. Also, being in such a state of mind they become…er…quite imaginative.
And to respond to your other question about being a sweet little cherub…? Well, maybe when pigs fly, right? You're such a sly devil, Drew.

Drew:
You tell me! I would like to avoid any further complications.

Baba:
Would you like me to give you a hint as to how you can soothe your sweet Kate?

Drew:
Baba, you're my knight in shining armor. Go ahead please, I'm all ears!

Baba:
Thank God it's Friday, Drew.
(Editor's note: the interview took place on a Friday). Baba adds a cheeky grin.

Drew:
*quizzical stare* I'm sorry--I don't speak vagina. Just what the hell is that supposed to mean?

Baba:
Holy Frigging Batman, are you still clueless? You told me that you've been a very attentive student.

Drew:
Yes. And yes. But I'm sure you're going to broaden my horizon right frigging now. After all, learning never stops.

Tongue Goes In First.

Drew:
Huh? Excuse me but you kinda lost me.

Baba:
Never heard of TGIF before?

Drew:
Um…yes, of course I'm not that clueless. *light bulb goes on* Baba, you just slammed my mind in the gutter! Are we finished yet? I need to get back to my sweet Kate to put my tongue…you know where.

Baba:
Your honesty is so refreshing, Drew, and your dirty mind is incredibly entertaining! Thanks for the speed interview! I appreciate it very much. *Baba beams*

Drew…are you still here…? Get lost…right frigging now!

"Come on, Baba Dee's in her room. You're good to go."
I pull on her hand until she crashes against me. "I don't wanna go. I want to defile the prestigious Plaza Hotel by having you ride me like a slutty mermaid in the bathtub."

Baba scurries away to look for her camera in order to chronicle that earth-shattering event.

Say cheese!

photo tumblr_mowwxxMMA01s83nuzo1_500_zps79e11b09.gif

P.S. As expected it was a hilarious ride and I really enjoyed it very much! I don't whip out five stars because it was too short and the ending was a little bit too abrupt for my liking. *Baba makes a pouty face* Still, an entertaining, quick and dirty little number. Love me some Drew! *thumbs up from moi*

photo tumblr_mw3imylzKN1rkrgxgo1_500_zps7dde324e.gif

Oh, and this is for you, Emma, coz I know you loved it.

photo tumblr_mn0zhxlpPy1qffcrao8_250_zpsc2aaa2de.gif

I think you put Drew under too much stress. He looks kinda rumpled and shaken. Crap. Maybe that's my fault? Was I too hard on him during my interview? *bats eyelashes innocently*

If you'd like to see the spoiler-tagged pics then check out the GR link below.

Source: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/687685081?utm_medium=email&utm_source=rating