Baba

Reading is like breathing...

Love me some Marcus!

First Christmas: Marcus and Thomas Christmas Vignette (Nature of Desire #7.3) - Joey W. Hill
4.5 I-want-to-hug-Marcus stars!****Review completed December 30, 2013

photo 0147416a-0b88-4c13-b283-5f5dd02dd507_zps90d84d29.png

Marcus is not enthused to celebrate Christmas and he's pulling away more and more. Considering his past, it doesn't come as a surprise, though. However, by doing so he is also hurting Thomas. But Thomas is determined to render their first Christmas as a married couple unforgettable.

Well, you are in your forties now. Some decay is expected. Don't forget, before Christmas Eve dinner with my mother, you have to practice not using the f-bomb as punctuation on every sentence.

"I'll clean up my language for tomorrow night, but in exchange, I want to hear that word come out of your mouth now. Often. Every time I use this" --the spoon tapped his ass-- "You put it in a sentence I'll like. Statements, requests and outright begging are fine. But use it as a demand even once…"

photo tumblr_meols6ozIo1qg39ewo1_500_zps612a0917.gif

Good yet very painful memories…

photo tumblr_mfhr1eX7Ry1rhtqv6o1_500_zps2c9ca013.gif

photo tumblr_my7lpx5uMO1r764mao1_500_zps9b81260c.gif

HOT DAMN! Of course the sex is panty-melting hot!
 photo tumblr_mmeq0235Z01rcl9fxo1_500_zps3a80b3eb.gif

photo tumblr_mqk4krUVUC1rh1wv4o1_500_zps9be3bec4.gif

"I love you, Master." It rasped out of his throat, so obvious he couldn't not say it.
Those green eyes flickered and the mouth softened. "Same goes, pet. Fuck, I missed you. I almost…but I couldn't. I just couldn't."

photo 48165373-90fb-468f-8dac-216c88a770c2_zps628cce6f.jpg

photo 05543cc3-09a4-4142-8a0d-7aaa6a337b4b_zps75a434ef.png

"Beautiful, but it hurts," Thomas murmured. "I know just what it means."

43 pages of wonderful writing skills. Even Joey's freebies are fabulous! Sure, it is a tiny bit sentimental but isn't it the perfect time to read a beautiful and sentimental little story?

This is a short read that packed a total punch at the end. Aside from some steamy and titillating sex, I enjoyed the quiet and reflective scenes all the more. Some well placed humor and banter as well as the adorable Julie were the icing on the very delicious cake. Besides, Marcus is such a complex and special character; I will always hold him very close to my heart. I just want to hug him! Gawd, what a man…*sniffles*

Marcus and Thomas's Christmas Vignette provided a range of deep emotions, plenty of passion and a love that goes beyond the written words of "I love you". And I think that hell froze over because…here it comes…I even liked Elaine. Geez, what's wrong with you, Baba?
Also, I must repeat myself, I want to read Julie's story. I LOVE, LOVE her! Joey said that certain secondary characters of this Christmas Vignette will get their own story and…Joey…do you hear me? I'm begging you to write Julie's. Pretty please. You can't see me right now but I'm on my knees. *puppy eyes*

All in all a heart-warming and great little number. Must be read after Rough Canvas.

photo tumblr_mw3imylzKN1rkrgxgo1_500_zps7dde324e.gif

"Just enjoying what's mine. All mine."

Recommended read.

Source: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/798674640?utm_medium=email&utm_source=rating